Diploma in Football Management “Class of 2019-20: FIFA U17 Women’s World Cup Edition”
Western India Football Association – Skillanation ‘Post Graduate Diploma / Diploma in Football Management’ has opened its doors for the Academic Year 2019-20.
- You have a “once in a lifetime opportunity’ to earn your AIFF recognised Diploma by learning through the preparation, implementation and evaluation of a FIFA Football World Cup taking place in OUR COUNTRY”.
- You will pass out with your Diploma in 2020 with a huge body of experience in working on, evaluating and strategically learning from the FIFA U17 Women’s World Cup India 2020.
- India’s only Sports Management Program recognised by a National Sports Federation
- India’s only Sports Program run by a Sports Association at an actual Sports Stadium!
Key theme of 2019-20 Academic Program:
“Real Learning Through Hands-on Management Of Regional, National and International Events and FIFA U17 Women’s World Cup 2020.”
- Football Marketing
Learning – “How To Market And Promote Events as diverse as the WIFA Youth Championships and the FIFA U17 Women’s World Cup 2020 India.”
- Football Management
Virtual Learning – You Decide As LOC (Local Ordanising Committee) Manager On How To Beat Timelines, Deliver Value To Sponsors And Mobilise Volunteer Enthusiasm for next year’s FIFA U17 Women’s World Cup 2020 India.
- Evaluating Player Performance and Enhancement
Learning – “You Use Software To Analyse And Predict The Best Performers Of a Team, Academy, Club and even the World Cup.”
- Operations Management
“You Learn and take Decisions on How To Augment the Fan and Player Experience without Sacrificing Flawless Execution”
- Facility Management case studies
All the venues of the upcoming FIFA U17 Women’s World Cup India 2020.
- How participating countries and the LOC work together in managing Logistics of travel, hospitality, training and medical intervention.
The elements that go into organising the World’s BIGGEST FOOTBALL EVENT FOR WOMEN.
- Analysing Match Performance
Learning – You Learn How To Use The Most Dynamic Performance Analysis Software In Football.
How To Use HUDL (Hands-On Training) To Evaluate Performance Of Local Players With That Of Players At The World Cup.
- Player Management and Representation
Learning – As A Manager Of A World Cup Team You Decide How To Plan Training Sessions And Logistics For Your Players.
- Sports Law
Learning – You Decide How To Structure Key Clauses For Your Team
- Digital and Social Media Marketing in Football
Virtual Learning – You Plan and Implement The Social Media Strategy For The FIFA U17 WOMEN’S WORLD CUP INDIA 2020 World Cup And We Compare It With The Actual Campaign
The last day of admission will be 31 May 2019 or if all seats are filled up, whichever comes first. LIMITED SEATS are available for this course.
Apply at the earliest to earn yourself a seat on the most coveted Management Program in the country!!
Learn and Grow with the GAME !!!
For more information, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +91 84548 33377.