Diploma in Football Management “Summer Batch 2018-19”
Western India Football Association – Skillanation ‘Diploma in Football Management’ has opened its doors for the Summer Intake (Russia World Cup focused Program).
The course will commence from 14th June 2018, the first day of the FIFA World Cup Russia 2018.
- You have a “once in 4 years opportunity’ to earn your AIFF recognised Diploma by learning through the preparation, implementation and evaluation of the 2018 Football World Cup”.
- You will pass out with your Diploma in May 2019 with a huge body of hands-on experience in working on and evaluating in real time the Russia World Cup.
- This year is about working virtually on the Russia World Cup, in real time, and doing every activity that a Football Manager would do there without having to spend the money going there.
Key theme of 2018 Summer Program:
“Real Learning Through Virtual Management Of The Russia World Cup.”
- Football Marketing
Virtual Learning – “You Decide How To Market And Promote The World Cup.”
- Football Management
Virtual Learning – You Decide As Loc Manager On How To Beat Timelines, Deliver Value To Sponsors And Mobilise Volunteer Enthusiasm
- Evaluating Player Performance and Enhancement
Virtual Learning – “You Use Software To Analyse And Predict The Best Performers Of The World Cup.”
Evaluating key players before the tournament and then tracking them during the tournament with Realtrack software. Hands on training with the Realtrack software.
- Operations Management
Virtual Learning – “You Take Decisions on How To Augment the Fan and Player Experience without Sacrificing Flawless Execution”
- Facility Management case studies
Moscow, St. Petersburg, Kaliningrad, Volgograd, Kazan, Nizhny Novgorod, Samara, Saransk, Rostov-on-Don, Yekaterinburg and Sochi
- How participating countries and the LOC work together in managing Logistics of travel, hospitality, training and medical intervention.
The elements that go into organising the World’s BIGGEST SPORTING EVENT
- Analysing Match Performance
Virtual Learning – You Learn How To Use The Most Dynamic Performance Analysis Software In Football.
How To Use DARTFISH (Hands-On Training) To Evaluate Performance Of Local Players With That Of Players At The World Cup.
- Player Management and Representation
Virtual Learning – As A Manager Of A World Cup Team You Decide How To Plan Training Sessions And Logistics For Your Players.
- Sports Law
Virtual Learning – You Decide How To Structure Key Clauses For Your Team
- Digital and Social Media Marketing in Football
Virtual Learning – You Plan and Implement The Social Media Strategy For The World Cup And We Compare It With The Actual Campaign
The last day to apply for the course will be 31 March 2018. LIMITED SEATS are available for the course.
Apply at the earliest to earn yourself a seat on the most coveted Management Program in the country and live through the experience of the BIGGEST SPORTING EVENT IN THE WORLD !!
Learn and Grow with the GAME !!!
For more information, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +91 84548 33377.